I know you are probably tired of this topic, but it truly is a serious issue. So here are a few tips to limit your exposure to those hitch-hiking pests!
- Bring a large plastic bag to keep your suitcase in
- Check your bedsheets for blood spots
- Carry a flashlight to assist with quick visual inspections
- Vacuum suitcases after returning from vacation
- Wash your vacation clothes first thing upon arriving home
Yard sale deals to good to resist…
- Inspect any second-hand furniture before bringing into home
- Wash second-hand clothing, stuffed animals, etc. immediately
If you’re concerned about bed bugs around your home or place of business, give Dave’s Pest Control a call at 1-800-400-6009.