Many homeowners experience finding mice or rodents in their home at some time or another. Whether in the kitchen, attic, basement or dining room – a rodent sighting or signs of their presence is unsettling. Unfortunately, these resourceful creatures can enter a building or home through the tiniest opening or crack.
- Install door sweeps on exterior doors and repair damaged screens.
- Screen vents and openings to chimneys.
- Seal cracks and holes on the outside of the home, including areas where utilities and pipes enter the home, using caulk, steel wool or a combination of both.
- Store food in airtight containers and dispose of garbage regularly.
- Keep attics, basements and crawl spaces well ventilated and dry.
More tips next time . . .
If you’re concerned about mice or rodents around your home or place of business, give Dave’s Pest Control a call at 1-800-400-6009.